Each revolver package includes:
- 50 – 30 gr lead bullets
- Powder charge measure (yellow scoop)
- Bullet seater
- 5 bullet nipples (installed in cylinder)
- Allen wrench for bullet nipples
- Small padlock with NAA Logo
The Kits contain all the items listed plus the following additional items:
- 250 – 30 gr lead bullets
- Leather bullet pouch
- Replica Civil War era flap holster
- Extra cylinder w/bullet nipples installed
The NAA Companion is available for sale without going through an FFL Dealer in the United States because it is a black powder firearm. However, you will need to fill out and send us the Cap and Ball Waiver Form. If your residence is in: District of Columbia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington.
Due to the restrictions, we cannot sell the Cap & Balls on line, please call in to order.
The Companion is compatible with the grips, holsters and other accessories for the NAA .22 LR Mini-Revolver. The Super Companion is compatible with the grips, holsters and other accessories for the NAA .22 Magnum Mini-Revolver. Both models use .22 Caliber Cap & Ball bullets, available from NAA (see below).
Quick Links for Super Companion
- Super Companion Accessories
- Black Powder Firearm Waiver for DC, IL, MI, NJ, NY, RI, WA (PDF Format)
- Exploded Diagram of Mini Revolvers
*Note: Black powder or Pyrodex, #11 Percussion Caps and bullet grease can not be purchased from North American Arms. Please purchase these items from your local firearms dealer.