NAA’s Policy on Guns Returned to the Factory
Dear NAA Customers:
NAA has a lifetime warranty on all NAA Mini-Revolvers and Guardian Pistols. We stand behind our products and will repair your firearm to like-new condition. We will replace any parts that fail during normal operations for the life of your gun. The warranty does state that you (or your dealer) are responsible for paying the return shipping to NAA.
We do ask that you pay the return shipping and handling. It is legal for you to return your firearm to the manufacture overnight via common carriers. However, NAA strongly recommends that you have your local firearms dealer send the firearm to us.
Please refer to the chart below for the return shipping and handling charges. (This amount is what you would need to send to NAA for us to ship the firearm back to you and/or a dealer.)
|RETURN SHIPPING COSTS|
|Individual||2nd Day Air (Signature Required)||$50.00|
|FFL Dealer||Priority Mail (Signature Required)||$25.00|
If the gun has been disassembled and needs to be reassembled, there will be a $75.00 fee.
By disassembled, we mean that the side plate has been removed and/or internal components (trigger, hammer, etc.) have been removed.
We will replace any defective parts or parts that break during normal operation of the firearm at no cost to you. Parts that are missing or are damaged through neglect (for example, you run over your gun with a car and break the grips) you will be charged for.
What returns are subject to the shipping fee?
Return shipping is charged on all firearms sent to the factory for upgrades and repairs, except the following:
- Firearms returned for repair (not upgrades) that were manufactured within the last two years. In most cases, if you purchased your firearm new from a dealer within the last year, your firearm will fall into this category. If not, we will notify you. You may call or email the serial number to us and we can check the manufacture date for you.
- If you returned the firearm less than two months prior for warranty work and are returning it because of functional problems or Custom Shop problems, the fee will be waived.
Our goal is to provide you with high quality, reliable firearms. If you have comments, questions, or concerns, please contact us via phone at 800-821-5783, by mail or by Email.
All firearms require a Customer Repair Form (click here to download).
To make sure we know who the gun belongs to and what you want done, we have a Customer Information Form that we ask you to print and fill out. Send the form in the package with your firearm. The form requires Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. If you need a hard copy faxed to you, please call us.
Please ship firearms to:
2150 S. 950 E.
Provo, UT 84606
Make sure the firearm is unloaded before packing!
- Be sure to send in the complete firearm-this includes cylinders.
- Remove all custom accessories prior to packaging the firearm.
- Keep a record of your serial number prior to packaging your firearm for shipping.
- Do not ship firearms inside hard cases. Please do NOT ship your firearm back in the metal cases that firearms are now shipping in (as of Jan 1, 2015). If you ship it in the metal case you will be subject to an additional $6 towrds shipping.
- Retain your tracking information from the shipper.
- Any firearms that have been modified outside of factory specifications or disassembled may be subject to additional fees.
- DEALERS-Please include a copy of your FFL.