Parts- Warranty and Replacement Parts Information
Warranty and Replacement Parts Information
NAA's Lifetime Warranty is one of the best, if not the best, warranty in the firearms industry today. In order to serve you better, we've created some guidelines and instructions to make the process of getting replacement parts as quick and easy as possible. If possible, send us the gun for repair. Shipping instructions are on our web site's shipping information page. This allows us to replace all worn or damaged parts, make minor adjustments as needed, and to test the gun prior to sending it back to you. If you're returning accessories or if you don't want to send the gun to us due to your location, time, or other factors, please follow these steps:
- For Accessories, like grips and holsters, send us the damaged or defective item via mail, UPS, or FedEx.
- Mail or ship the damaged part to us with a letter or note that has the following information:
- Part number(s) that you need
- Serial number from the firearm
- Your mailing address
- Your daytime phone number
- If you need a gun part, get the part number for the part you need replaced. Some of the smaller parts are similar between guns, so this will help us get you the right part. To find part numbers, go to one of the following pages.
- After receiving the replacement part, please contact us if you have any questions about installing it. In most cases, you should receive your part(s) within 5 to 7 business days, depending on your local mail delivery.
Here is the address to send the damaged or defective part to:
NAA Parts Dept
2150 South 950 East
Provo, UT 84606
Due to liability reasons, we don't send some parts that require skilled installation or special equipment. The Exploded View and Parts pages above list these parts.